Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Great Greta - Continued




Greta continues rehabilitation.  Her family reports that she can wag her tail again, ever so slightly, which means a lot since she was always very expressive with her wagging.   To the left is a picture of Greta during one of her land exercises and below a video of one of Greta’s sessions in the underwater treadmill. 
 
 
 
Along with her exercises, Greta receives laser therapy and acupuncture.  She is being fitted here for a wheel chair and getting the proper fit is vital to the success of its use.  Greta truly has a great attitude and it is a joy to work with her, and her family!




2 comments:

  1. I love this and I loved the blog animals are so important! I wish there were more 24 hour vets in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really neat, and i agree with the above post. I also wish there was more 24 hour vet clinics in my area!

    ReplyDelete